BEST RATE GUARANTEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Hadley’s Orient Hotel guarantees to provide the best online rate for hotel room reservations available to the general public subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The competing rate from another internet source must be a publicly available rate.
- Competing nightly rate must be lower than the rate on www.hadleyshotel.com.au or www.thebookingbutton.com.au/properties/hadleysdirect. It must be a nightly rate that is publicly available, viewable and immediately bookable with instant confirmation on another website for the same hotel, and for the same room type, same stay dates, same length of stay and same number of guests and same terms & conditions.
- This policy applies to nightly rates publicly available for online reservation, excluding other charges such as transportation, meals and other services
- Rate comparison will be made net of any taxes, gratuities or any other fees associated with the room rate, the comparison rate must still be available at the time Hadley’s Orient Hotel validates the claim. Rate disparities solely attributable to fluctuations and/or differences in currency exchange rates are excluded from the Guarantee.
- In the event of a multiple night stay, the Best Rate Guarantee will compare the rate for each night of the stay as booked on www.hadleyshotel.com.au or www.thebookingbutton.com.au/properties/hadleysdirect with the rate for each night of the stay at a Competing Rate.
- This policy does not apply to the following:
- Rates that are not publicly available, such as negotiated rates with corporations, travel agencies, groups, associations or other rates that are specifically agreed upon with specified group.
- Discount rates offered only to members of groups and individuals only who meet previously-specified criteria, including but not limited to AAA members, seniors or government employees.
- Package or group add-on rates for extended stay.
- Negotiated rates for stays extending beyond 14 nights
- Rates that are available on opaque or auction websites that do not disclose hotel name until the reservation is completed, for example Priceline, Wotif, Hotwire and Jetsetter.
- Rates that are lower than direct rates due to the application of a cashback or discount applied by the website directly.
- The claim form must be submitted within 24 hours of booking and at least 24 hours prior to your check-in date. A screenshot will be required.
- www.hadleyshotel.com.au or www.thebookingbutton.com.au/properties/hadleysdirect reservation confirmation number is required when making a claim.
- If a lower rate is reserved through a website (other than www.hadleyshotel.com.au or www.thebookingbutton.com.au/properties/hadleysdirect) then Hadley’s Orient Hotel are not responsible for any fees incurred due to your cancellation of that reservation.
- Hadley’s Orient Hotel has the sole right and discretion to determine the validity of any claim, including without limitation, determining that the competing rate is genuinely available and that the claim meets all terms and conditions. In case of dispute, Hadley’s Orient Hotel decision is final.