Hadley’s Orient Hotel welcomes you
Heritage style accommodation in the heart of Hobart’s CBD
Originally built by convict labour in 1834, Hadley’s is one of the oldest boutique hotels in Australia. Hadley’s Orient Hotel has nestled in the heart of this vibrant city and in the fond memories of many a guest for over 180 years.
Our National Trust listed venue is home to 71 elegantly styled accommodation suites, hotel rooms and stunning event spaces. We also offer signature experiences such as our Traditional Hadley’s Afternoon Tea Experience.
Located amongst boutique shops and chic eateries, Hadley’s Orient Hotel is just a short stroll from a range of some of Hobart’s most popular activities, attractions and cultural experiences. Salamanca and the waterfront precinct are within a 5-minute walk. The hotel is so much more than just a place to stay whilst exploring the city – Hadley’s Orient Hotel is an experience in itself.
- 24 hour reception including concierge services
- Complimentary WIFI access for all guests
- Traditional Afternoon Tea Experience (bookings essential)
- Breakfast served daily in The Mary Hadley Room
- Hadley's Orient Bar serving meals daily from 4.00 pm
- Complimentary in-house movies
- Room service
- Secure offsite parking, subject to availability (charges apply)
- Conference and event facilities
- 11.00 am check-out
- Wheelchair access by arrangement
- Turndown service on day of arrival
What our customers are saying
Beautiful location for a wedding ceremony. Great photo opportunities due to its heritage.
Juanita October 2016
Grand old Lady of Hobart A historic landmark of Hobart City and well worth considering if you are looking for quality accomodation in central down town.
Athfos October 2016
A little gem It’s a classy hotel and I like the Victorian charm and friendly staff.
Edith July 2016
More testimonials and Reviews